Is it possible to build a profitable business focused on people, planet, and purpose?LET US SHOW YOU HOW.
This course is designed for aspiring entrepreneurs, visionaries, and current business owners, aged 50 and above, who are
committed to sustainability.
People who are not just profit-oriented but are also exploring ways to grow their business while:
Minimizing their carbon impact
Being efficient and effective with the earth's resources
Encouraging only sustainable consumption
Believing in a just and fair economy
Practicing good governance and humane leadership
Honoring personal wellbeing
Being unbiased and socially inclusive
Striving for social justice
Small businesses are the heart of the green economy
Here's what you'll will learn when you enroll:
BUILD YOUR FOUNDATION
Where your green economy business fits in the big picture
- Understanding core concepts like "circular economy", "regeneration", and "damage limitation" will help you make sense of how we can all contribute to improving our world through our green economy businesses.
STRATEGIZE AND GROW
How to create a sustainable one-page business plan, using a lean canvas
- Identify the key performance indicators and how to measure them
REACH YOUR AUDIENCE
Who you are serving and what they need
- Overcome the challenges of pricing, get to know the people you serve, and learn how to fund your business to scale more.
PREPARE THE LOGISTICS
What your legal framework is and why it's important
- Leverage your understanding in company types for commercial and purpose-led businesses.
CONNECT AND NETWORK
Who is with you in this adventure
- Building communities, networks and collaboration – London-based resources for you to explore.
These are all based to the Five Principles that drive Green Economy Businesses
(According to greenbusinesscoalition.org)
The Wellbeing Principle
A green economy enables all people to create and enjoy prosperity.
The Justice Principle
The green economy promotes equity within and between generations.
The Planetary Boundaries Principle
The green economy safeguards, restores and invests in nature.
The Efficiency & Sufficiency Principle
The green economy is geared to support sustainable consumption and production.
The Good Governance Principle
The green economy is guided by integrated, accountable and resilient institutions.
Here is everything you'll get when you enroll
SPONSORED SLOTS ARE AVAILABLE. SEE IF YOU QUALIFY FOR ONE.